1. No Brush, Low Interference
2. This motor life is ordinary motor 6~10 times
3. Emergency stop switch for safety.
4. Provide variable low and high spindle speeds.
5. Variable-speed spindle controls with digital RPM display for dialing in the perfect cutting speed.
6. Large torque and high power
7. It can be widely introduced into small metal / nonmetal workpieces machining during family metal work, technical school education or scientific facilities research.
Why Choose Brushless Metal Lathe?
1. WBL1835 brushless have all basic characteristics comparing to normal larger gear head lathe, it has unique advantages, such as, smaller size, lighter weight, lower noise and so on.
2. Its relatively simpler structure remain in full rigid and high strength hardened steel base construction.Product Information Technical Details
|Model ||WBL1835 |
|Swing Over Bed ||7" ||180mm |
|Swing Over Cross Slide ||4-5/16" ||110mm |
|Width of bed ||3-15/64" ||82mm |
|Cross Slide Travel ||2-9/16" ||65mm |
|Compound Rest Travel ||2-11/64" ||55mm |
|Compound Rest Longitudinal Travel per Handwheel Revolution ||0.04" |
|Compound Rest Cross Travel per Handwheel Revolution ||0.04" |
|Distance Between Centers ||13-3/4" ||350mm |
|Spindle Bore ||25/32" ||20mm |
|Spindle Nose Taper ||MT#3 |
|Spindle Accuracy ||0.0004" ||0.01mm |
|Chuck Diameter ||3-15/16" ||100mm |
|Number of Spindle Speeds ||Variable |
|Range of Spindle Speeds ||100 - 2250 RPM |
|Number or Inch Threads ||18 |
|Range of Inch Threads ||12 - 52 TPI |
|Number or Metric Threads ||9 |
|Range of Metric Threads ||0.5 - 2.5 mm |
|Tailstock Barrel Taper ||MT#2 |
|Tailstock Quill Travel ||2-3/8" |
|Motor type ||Brushless 3/4HP |
|Power ||single-phase 110V, 60Hz |
|Rated Current ||10A |
|Packing Size (L x W x H) ||31-7/8" × 12" × 12-3/8" |
|Net Weight ||95 lbs. |
|Shipping Weight ||108 lbs. |
|Standsrd Equipment: |
|3-Jaw Chuck |
|4-Way tool post |
|Chuck Guard |
|Splash Guard |
|Chip Tray |